What is Lead Generation?
Lead Generation is the process of acquiring potential customers interested in a product/service offered by a company.
Acquiring new customers with Lead Generation means building relationships and gaining the trust of new customers month after month, to ensure that they choose and continue to choose the product and/or service offered.
Today, finding new customers, enriching your database with profiled users, establishing lasting relationships up to the sale is increasingly essential for brands and companies.
Some strategies for optimal Lead Generation
To get the desired results from lead generation campaigns, you need to use the most useful tools.
There are different strategies and techniques that can be used based on the type of company (B2B or B2C) and based on the marketed product/service. Let's see them in detail:
• Activities on search engines: this sphere includes SEO activities to give online visibility to the website and paid SEM (Google ADS) activities to help generate leads.
• Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing: use social media to promote your product or service. For example, you can use Facebook or Instagram, but not only, to publish paid ads or to share content that can be shared by followers.
• Email marketing: send commercial emails to a list of potential customers. It is always important, however, to make sure you have the consent of the recipients before sending the emails. Alternatively, you can turn to external providers.
• Participation in trade fairs and industry events.
• Online classifieds sites: Posting ads on online classifieds sites such as Subito.it or eBay can be an effective way to reach potential customers.
• Collaboration with other companies: Collaborating with other companies/brands and/or influencers can help you reach new potential customers and generate leads.
E-Business Consulting, a digital marketing agency active since 2003, deals with marketing and communication at 360°. Are you looking for the optimal partner to support you in Lead Generation activities? Contact us for a free quote.