The definition of a Digital Strategy permits to the companies to determinate and formalize the best Internet strategy to adopt, the goals and the actions to start, depending on the following keys factors:
- Global Market Scenario;
- Target and Market;
- Perfomance analysis of the past years;
- Touch point analysis;
- Evaluation of the competitive pressure;
- Swot Analysis results;
- Short-term, medium-term and long-term goals;
- Resources and budget allocation;
- Evaluation of marketing mix;
- Control and evaluation tools;
A Digital Strategy accepted by all the different business department, especially from the Marketing,
Commercial, Production and IT unit, permits to reduce times and development costs, optimizing the performance in an omnichannel perspective.
Digital Strategy isn’t a written in stone plan, but it’s the starting point to reflect and adjust at least every year, related to the achieved goals, to the mutation of the market scenario and to the technological progress.
The construction of a formal operative plan reduces the possibility for a strategic plan to be a “dreams’ book”, decreasing the time horizon, determining the organizational and methodological steps.
In brief, the structured definition of a formal plan is made in order to:
- Reduce the possibilities to make mistakes in the digital channel development;
- Emphasize the actions to take on;
- Formulate company policy;
- Redact concrete project.
E-Business Consulting is available for all those companies interested to define and personalized forming, of a Digital Strategic Plan. Get a free quote.