The digital transformation has affected the job market for some time: the growing need to have a presence on social networks, new buying and consumption habits, the possibility for customers to give feedback in real time and reach a vast network of users made it necessary to develop new professional figures to be included in their staff.
More and more companies are understanding the importance of relying on digital marketing professionals to manage their campaigns, receive commercial proposals, be followed and supported in the design of a winning strategy.
We cannot allow ourselves to improvise, nor to expect to acquire skills that require preparation, study, continuous updating and practice in the field over the course of twenty-four hours.
For this reason, not only large companies, but also small and medium-sized enterprises, have begun to search for profiles with specific skills and knowledge to hire, and to rely on marketing agencies with proven experience in the sector.
In particular, there are six digital professions that companies are looking for more assiduously, also on the basis of their objectives and the type of support they need:
• eCommerce Specialist: especially after the lockdown, when most of the purchases have been made online, even small brands and stores have understood that it is necessary to strengthen eCommerce platforms, in order to meet the needs of consumers and stem the problem any new and future restrictions. The eCommerce Specialist is an expert in the research, design and implementation of online sales strategies, both for goods and services, and must have excellent digital marketing and problem solving skills;
• SEO Specialist: being found by search engines is vital if we want to reach the widest possible audience and make our products known; this is why it is important to rely on the services of a good SEO Specialist, whose task is precisely to improve the indexing and positioning in search engines of the pages of your website, trying to make them appear among the top search results. SEOs, in fact, use web optimization techniques to increase organic traffic through keyword research;
• SEM Specialist: Person who mainly deals with advertising on search engines, trying to make their ads appear first and intercept potentially interested users;
• Digital Strategist: This is the person who designs and implements online advertising campaigns, starting from the client's objectives, analyzing the reference market, the competitors, and then outlining an ad hoc strategic plan.
• Social Media Specialist: this is a social media marketing expert, who must deal with communication on the main social channels, as well as advertising campaigns and the management of the online community.
• Data Analyst: last, but not least, the Data Analyst is a figure of great importance in the context of digital marketing, because he is responsible for analyzing data and "taking stock", establishing which tools and strategies should be strengthened, which should be avoided. and which ones have been re-evaluated and rethought.
Consequently, it is good to always turn to qualified and specialized professionals, avoiding “all-rounders” and improvisations which, in the long run, could cost you dearly.
E-Business Consulting is a marketing agency active since 2003 to provide support and advice for all lead generation, gamification, CRM and customer loyalty activities. Contact us for a free quote.