During the course of the year, artificial intelligence has become a "hot topic": people's interest in this new technology has in fact increased threefold in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Analyzing the data reported by Google Trends, questions relating to "how to use AI" are increasing at a higher rate than the more classic "what is AI".
According to the research of Italian users relating to marketing and artificial intelligence, the intent to find new practical ways of use clearly emerges, which have the objective of improving creative processes, leaving professionals the time to dedicate themselves to the most strategies relating to your business.
AI and Advertising with Google
Let's discover together the most important answers from Google experts to users' main questions about marketing and artificial intelligence.
Google Ads, Google's advertising platform, continues to update itself with multiple cutting-edge features. From the introduction, last year, of automatically created assets for campaigns on the search network (ACA), which allow you to personalize ads by making them more consistent with the search keys entered by users, up to Performance Max, the solution capable to aggregate ads on Google's main channels and inventory.
A real revolution and an opportunity for those who want to integrate advertising tools based on artificial intelligence which will also involve user searches. In fact, the new Search Generative Experience (SGE), the new "conversational" way of searching the web that provides more complete answers to user queries, will be integrated with Shopping ads.
For those who manage advertising activities and want to optimize campaigns, Oliver Borm, Director for Performance Solutions, responds directly: it is possible to use value-based offers, setting objectives for acquiring new customers. The AI-based algorithm will provide guidance to change the bid for new or returning customers and to show the ad only to new customers.
Advertisers will also be able to more effectively reach users and improve campaign performance by providing AI algorithms with relevant audience segments. As Borm replies: "It's like giving artificial intelligence the right clues to unleash its full potential."
Many other opportunities are foreseen to solve problems related to the fluctuation or lack of data necessary to optimize ads, such as inefficient CRMs or data gaps. Jhanvi Shah, Global Product Lead of Smart Bidding, responds in this regard, highlighting how artificial intelligence offers predictive features that help experts improve ROI.
Brands that use this type of asset, also called GenAI, are able to save time on modifications and localizations, while also generating completely new assets. In this regard, Pallavi Naresh, Group Product Manager for Ads Creatives, however, underlines the need to carry out an in-depth analysis of the creativity created with these methods, to avoid copyright problems.
ChatGPT in the companies
OpenAI has launched a paid version of ChatGPT for businesses and freelancers called ChatGPT Enterprise.
It promises more data security, faster response times, the ability to customize content and “advanced data analytics capabilities.” This release aims to optimize professional life and “make teams more creative and productive” thanks to advanced features.
The advanced features of ChatGPT Enterprise allow companies to customize and adapt ChatGPT to their specific needs, improving the overall user experience and the effectiveness of customer support. They include the following options:
- better control of responses (specifying the tone, style or specific values to follow, to personalize responses based on the specific needs of the company);
- adaptation to the business domain (to better understand industry-specific terms, policies or information, improving the accuracy and relevance of the answers provided);
- Custom APIs (to integrate ChatGPT into existing business applications, such as websites, mobile apps, or customer support tools, providing a more seamless and personalized customer support experience);
- continuous progress (through user feedback, to adapt the model to the specific needs of the company and to improve performance over time through continuous iteration);
- priority support from the OpenAI team: timely and high-quality assistance to resolve any problems or provide technical advice.
- Customization of the virtual assistant for companies and professionals
ChatGPT can create a customized virtual assistant useful for both businesses and professionals by following simple steps:
- through training with company-specific data (with specific company data, such as customer conversation logs, FAQs or internal documentation, to help the virtual assistant better understand the company's specific needs and information);
- Personalizing and responding (to reflect the tone, style and values of the company, to create a consistent experience with the brand and ensure that the virtual assistant responds in line with company expectations);
- Through integration with company systems (such as CRM or ticket management system, to access specific customer or product information, allowing the virtual assistant to provide personalized and relevant responses);
- with the management of conversations or interaction scenarios with customers (to manage requests for technical support, reservations or sales, providing appropriate responses and guiding users through the process);
- through continuous learning and improvement (iterated and improved over time based on user feedback, ensuring progressive customization and adaptation to the company's needs).
ChatGPT can be used to carry out searches, as an alternative to Google, set up an article, an academic paper, a short essay of up to 4 thousand characters and write questions for an interview. But you need to write poems, recipes and detailed texts. ChatGPT has enormous potential for use, especially if subjected to careful verification of sources and citations.
In particular, it allows you to create digital content, provide answers to questions, correct answers if necessary, transcribe a text and summarize it, offering an interesting alternative to searching on Google.
E-Business Consulting, a company specialized in digital marketing and the creation of effective digital strategies for every type of business to intercept online users. Call now for a free quote and discover all the services offered and the opportunities reserved for you.