Influencer Marketing continues to grow rapidly, creating new challenges and opportunities within the social world. According to "Business Insider", in 2021, Influencer Marketing has effectively become a dominant type of marketing for 90% of brands.
Brands are increasingly aware that through Influencers (old news) they can increase the visibility of their products and / or services, increase sales but above all establish deeper connections with their communities.
Therefore, for brands to want to be successful they will need to be able to strategically involve Influencers by establishing lasting partnerships with them.
these are the main trends for 2022 in the Influencer Marketing sector.
1. 2022 is the year of the creator: the new digital entrepreneur.
The public has shown growing interest and, by 2022, will see an increase in investment in this sector.
2. Influencer Marketing will drive online sales.
Influencers are fundamental intermediaries for converting awareness into social shopping. Tiktok will be the platform that will drive 2022. What makes this platform even more powerful is the fact that most of the content on this social network doesn't look like ads.
3. We will see the continued professionalization of Influencers thanks to monetization models on social media.
We are seeing new payment models to incentivize Influencers to continue using certain platforms.
Facebook plans to pay creators $ 1 billion in 2022.
4. Influencers will be the focus of NFTs.
Brands are building infrastructure to allow creators to sell NFTs.
5. More and more brands will hire internal creators to manage their social media. Who better than them doesn't know how to master online channels and create lasting communities?
6. Live shopping will become a staple for Influencer campaigns. We are talking about increasingly engaging live streams (QVC style)
7. The demand for video will continue to grow. The formats most used by Influencers will be videos on TikTok, Reels and Instagram Stories. The winning contents will be those based on creativity and authenticity.
8. In 2020, according to “eMarketer”, 50 million people identified themselves as creators. In 2022, the forecast is that 1 billion people will self-identify as such. In fact, social media are increasingly democratizing platforms. In particular TikTok which allows unknown users to grow quickly and quickly gain followers.
9. Influencers will convey values. Brands will increasingly aim, through Influencers, to communicate socio-environmental values, responsibilities and commitments rather than individual products.
10. Micro-Influencers have gained more and more attention as they are able to establish deeper connections with their followers through a relationship based on trust. However, Influencers with over 100,000 followers mean a higher ROI and remain a winning solution for those brands that want to increase sales.
11. Users will ask for less filtered content, rewarding honesty and authenticity. The Influencers who will be able to tell their problems, showing vulnerable and emotional sides will be the ones who will be able to establish a deeper relationship with their fanbase
12. “All markets are conversations”: in 2022 the brands that allow Influencers to be themselves, with more authentic conversations, will win. No longer the simple "pay to say".
E-Business Consulting, a digital marketing agency active since 2003, structures the best strategies to implement personalized Influencer Marketing plans. Contact us now for a free quote.