Almost 40 million Italians in the last month of audiweb survey used a Smartphone to surf the Internet, to send messages and videos and / or to share content on Social Networks.
The Smartphone, in a few years, has become a real extension of the human arm, an indispensable tool in one's daily life.
Among the great potential offered by the smartphone, there is that of intercepting the potential consumer at different times of his day, in the customer journey, offering services and products based on his needs and / or preferences.
Understanding which strategies to develop with a view to Mobile Marketing is today essential to intercept and respond to the needs of consumers on the move: in the webinar on Wednesday 31 March at 11 am organized by E-Business Consulting, useful information will be provided for those who want to obtain concrete results with this important tool.
More specifically, the webinar will develop according to the following stages:
- Analysis of the scenario: understand the context in which we operate, the percentages of use of mobile telephony in Italy, the purposes for which mobile phones and smartphones are used;
- What is Mobile Marketing: definition and introduction to one of the most exploited Digital Marketing tools in the Online Advertising landscape;
- Mobile Apps: what they are, download rates in Italy, campaigns per app;
- Drive to Store activities: how to exploit Mobile Marketing to direct potential consumers to their physical stores;
- Trends of the future: in which direction is Mobile Marketing proceeding and what developments and innovations await it.
Mobile Marketing is a great opportunity for those involved in Online Advertising, which is why it must be carefully analyzed in order to develop winning and measurable strategies. To attend the event, click HERE
E-Business Consulting in relation to the services / products offered and the target is able to study and implement the best Mobile Marketing strategy, for the improvement of your commercial objectives. Request a free quote.