On February 3, 2021 E-Business Consulting alongside Sercom presented a free webinar dedicated to the Investment Plan for 2021 in Marketing and Communications, in order to provide guidelines and operational suggestions given the protracted pandemic.
In particular, the main issues addressed were the following:
- Analysis of the current Post 2020 scenario
- An understanding of the different tools and methods of engagement that can be developed depending on whether your company has a B2C, B2B or both relationship with customers;
- The Selling Cycle: what it is and why it is important to enhance it;
- Measurement of Customer Satisfaction, or asking questions to understand if one's marketing and communication activity is producing the desired effects and how to intervene;
- The concept of brand awareness when and why it is important to invest to increase it;
- The analysis of investments in 2020 and 2019 by individual sector and the KPIs identified and achieved;
- The implementation of performance monitoring systems for each individual activity;
- Evaluation of markets and target goals;
- Some operational examples.
We thank all the participants who have dedicated their time to listening to our presentation and remember that you can contact us for any clarifications and / or information.
If you haven't had the opportunity to attend our webinar, you can review the presentation and related highlights on the E-Business Consulting YouTube channel by clicking here.
The E-Business Consulting team will be able to offer you the most suitable ideas, projects and working hypotheses according to your objectives.
We look forward to seeing you now on February 17th for the next webinar entitled "Influencer Marketing for Businesses".
E-Business Consulting is a marketing agency active since 2003 to provide support and consulting for all lead generation, gamification, CRM and customer loyalty activities. Call us for a free, no-obligation quote.