In mobile marketing a real revolution is taking place which mainly involves the world of apps and which will lead to new ways of using the network.
The main CMS are developing several free plug-ins to facilitate the different set-up, development and integration phases.
But how many are the apps that each of us usually uses in our device? Most likely, after removing the social apps, the number is around 3-4 ... The Progressive Web Apps fit into this context.
What is it all about? The PWA, literally Progressive Web App, modern offline web apps for mobile devices with web coverage.
The main features of the PWAs are:
- Usability: these are progressive apps that can be used by all devices adaptable to different operating systems;
- Reliability: the functioning of the apps is guaranteed and even in offline mode, thus eliminating long waiting times;
- Rapidity: intended as fluidity and speed of loading of the app that ensures the user a quality browsing experience;
- Engagement: the user can customize the appearance of the app on his Home screen and receive push notifications useful to renew the interest towards a certain product or service;
- Security: accessibility through HTTPS protocols guarantees greater protection for users;
- Conversion improvement: a well-designed PWA increase conversions of new users on your site;
- Geolocation: they allow to know, with the consent, the geographical position of the users in order to create ad hoc notifications and increase the loyalty of the user.
All these elements guarantee a satisfactory user experience overall and allow us to understand the advantages of PWA compared to traditional apps.
First of all the multi-platform apps, unlike traditional apps that usually work for a specific operating system. Another advantage is the reduction of development and maintenance times as well as faster launch and use times that do not require the passage to the store and downloads for updates.
PWAs can also be indexed by the main search engines, thus facilitating their promotion over traditional apps.
Finally, in terms of efficiency, progressive apps guarantee continuous accessibility even in the absence of an Internet connection, as well as lower consumption of mobile data and device memory.
E-Business Consulting, which has been operating in the world of digital communication since 2003, is the ideal partner to help you step by step to develop and implement the best Mobile Marketing strategy to achieving your businessobjectives. Request a free quote!