Audio Marketing, have you ever heard of it? It is a new trend in the Digital Advertising world which refers to the production of audio content to improve marketing strategies.
Today, this new marketing tool is playing an increasingly central role in the world of advertising, mainly due to the spread of platforms and devices primarily based on audio rather than the visual aspects. These platforms include for example podcasts, voice assistants and 100% audio platforms (such as Clubhouse); all tools that are gaining popularity, especially among the youngest.
This is why we have decided to dedicate a Webinar to audio marketing, which will be held on Wednesday, April the 28th at 11.00 am.
Specifically, the webinar will focus on the following topics:
• What is Audio Marketing: Introduction and definition of the audio marketing concept;
• Why Audio Marketing should be considered: the reasons that have led many companies to implement audio marketing within their overall marketing strategies;
• Data: the results produced by audio marketing;
• Multiple opportunities: Audio Marketing is adaptable and offers many opportunities of usage, from its implementation in podcasts, passing through Spotify to social networks;
• Radio, Podcast, Programmatic, Spotify, Voice Assistants, Audiogram, Clubhouse: how media and new media are acting to adapt to this new revolution;
• Limits of audio marketing;
• Integrating audio marketing into the B2B scenario: the different ways to integrate audio marketing into a business strategy and the experiences of those who have already tried it.
Audio marketing is an ideal tool - with full potential - to implement your marketing strategy and keep up with the development of new technologies and consequently of new habits.
To attend the webinar, sign up HERE.
E-Business Consulting digital marketing agency active since 2003 provides support and advice for all lead generation, gamification, CRM and customer loyalty activities. Get in touch for a free consultation.